The Florida Inclusion Network (FIN) collaborates with all districts, schools, and discretionary projects to provide customized services and supports ensuring all students with disabilities have the same educational, social, and future opportunities as their peers.
FIN facilitates the implementation of best practices for inclusive education through:
- Data-driven, student-focused planning and problem-solving across districts and schools.
- Data-driven professional development and technical assistance to increase knowledge and skills of district and school personnel.
- Coaching and resources for district and school personnel to build and sustain capacity.
- Sharing information to build collaborative relationships between families, schools and districts.
Support FIN Facilitators provide include:
- Collaborative Teaching Practices
- Best Practices for Inclusive Education (BPIE) School and District Levels
- Peers as Partners in Learning Program
- Inclusive Scheduling
- And more!